1) What are the necessary requirements do you think the right CE for Hong Kong should have?
2) How do you plan to consult the people working in your own industry? Will you meet with various CE candidates to convey the views of your constituents as well as the general
public? What kind of issues are you most concerned about?
3) The Finance, Financial Services, and Insurance constituencies consist only of corporate votes. Will you vote according to your own will or that of your company?
4) If the voting is based on the decision of your company, what is the decision process? How is the consensus reached within the company? Are all decision-makers permanent residents of the HKSAR?
5) Will you bundle your nominating and voting decisions with your fellow Election Committee members from the same sector? If yes, what is the rationale behind it?